Hi folks,

I added the KDE manager for the menus, and I add my custom menu items, but
after things are installed, they don't get added, that's why I added them.
After that, when I add something from the system that I want in the menu, or
remove something I don't want, the ENTIRE folder system gets removed, then gets
re-added, and thus I have to re-add my custom menu items again.

Can this please be remedied?

I think it would be easier for the devs to do it, rather than me trying to find
it and follow everything through to fix it. :}