Hello,

I have made proper RPMs out of the dead man's switch code posted to the
list a few years back.  The code can be found here:
https://github.com/kbrn/qubes-app-dms.  Pre-built RPMs are attached.
These packages have already been tested on my machine and Work for Me™.

The code comes in three packages:
-qubes-app-dms: for Dom0, contains the core files for dead man's switch
action
-qubes-app-dms-timeout: for Dom0, contains files and config necessary to
trigger the dead man's switch after (by default) 2h of a locked screen
-qubes-app-dms-bluetooth: for a TemplateVM, configured inside AppVM,
contains files and config necessary to trigger the dead man's switch by
absence of a specific previously-seen Bluetooth device.

These both need configuration post-install.  See the README.md for more
information.  Patches for .deb building or other dead man's switch
triggers are very appreciated!

Marek, what are the prospects of getting this in the Qubes repos?  What
else needs to be done?

Andrew