On 07/27/2016 04:27 PM, Andrew David Wong wrote:

On 2016-07-26 20:01, Chris Laprise wrote:
On 07/26/2016 08:45 PM, el...@tutanota.com wrote:
What is best way to verify our system supports these things?
I think you can also check out the processor with Intel.. ark.intel.com
You can search through the different processors if you are looking to
pick up a new computer.

A guide I found at AMD:
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/GPU120AMDRVICPUsHyperVWin8.aspx

  From Microsoft:
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/GPU120AMDRVICPUsHyperVWin8.aspx

  Basically, anything recent that isn't too cost-reduced.

Chris

Chris, I think you may have accidentally pasted the same link twice.

- --

Sorry, didn't hit Ctrl-shift-V when I should ;)

Here's the MS link:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/1401.hyper-v-list-of-slat-capable-cpus-for-hosts.aspx

Chris