I set up a vpn in accordance to cprise's advice..
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/qubes-users/UbY4-apKScE/discussion.

dnsleaktest.com comes back all good.  (shows my vpn's ip address)
dnsleak.com, however, is showing multiple dns leaks.
They are, however, from random places all over the world, none of which have
any connection to my IP.
Does this have something to do with my vpn or am I setting it up wrong?

Connecting through dhcp to the vpn..

One thing I am not sure about is where to put are the up/dwn commands.
Working now, I have in my *.ovpn file, is..

#down /etc/openvpn/update-resolv-conf
#up /etc/openvpn/update-resolv-conf
script-security 2
up vpn-setup2.sh