Hi,

I tried to do the experimental process for upgrading to Qubes 3.2. I followed the steps from https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/upgrade-to-r3.2/

All went fine until I rebooted the system (step 7). After rebooting I had a lot of packages for update on dom0 (more than 1000), and when I tried to update them it failed because some dependency problems (I remember some perl packages but maybe there were more packages with problems).

I didn't extract logs because I needed the computer working ASAP so I installed it from scratch and restored my backup but I have another computer on 3.1 which I would like to upgrade to 3.2 and I could try to do the process again and extract useful information.

I had all my VM's with Debian template, I had indeed fedora template removed, maybe this could affect to the upgrade process.

Some comments after fresh install 3.2:

- Debian and Whonix-GW seems up to date after install, while fedora-23 and Whonix-WS needed updates. I don't know why...

- I have sys-usb working fine but only with Fedora template, could I migrate it to Debian?

Well, it looks very nice. Thanks for your work guys.

Regards.