Hi,

I gave up on installing on a USB stick and managed to get my hands on a second
disk and installed Qubes on it. Everything went fine but after the first boot
when configuring the VMs the following error appeared "A VM with the name
'sys-firewall' does not exist in the system".

Can I somehow restart this configuration process without reinstalling
everything? Or how can I create the default VMs (personal, work, vault etc)?
Has someone experience the same error?

Thanks for your help & thanks for your work!