A clean install of 3.2 failed at the configuration stage so I am creating and
configuring the sys-net, sys-firewall sys-whonix and all appVMs manually.

Can someone tell me what difference the following settings will make:

- Initial memory min / max. I'm going for 500/3000 fo0r all as I have 8GB
memory. Reasonable?

- VCPUs - defaults to 2 but I can pick a maximum of 8. Which should I choose
(processor is Intel i7)?

- Tickbox for include in memory balancing. What difference does this make?
Should I tick it for all VMs?

Thanks