Hi

The computer which I upgraded from 3.1 to 3.2 is having some
performance problems when I have a few VMs running. It has a non-SSD
hard disk so I know it's going to do a bottleneck and I don't expect a
fast perform, but I'm sure that it's running very worse than it did
with 3.1.

Using iotop on dom0 I examined the process which use the hard disk when
it goes totally lagged. I see:

- Some [loopX] processess... are them loops for the VMs? I suppose it's
  normal to have a pretty high I/O work from this processes.

- systemd-journald is pretty common when the lag starts, in
  fact I have 873Mb's on /var/log/journal , is this standard?

- I also see some rsyslogd process and qvm-sync-clock

I have to say that this never happened with Qubes 3.1, I just couldn't
open more than 4/5 AppVM's, but it always worked pretty fine.

Any idea?