When I try to run qvm-run from within an AppVM, I get "Request refused."

Is this by design, for security reasons?  If so, I guess that's perfectly
reasonable.  I just don't see that fact documented anywhere.

(The demonstration of one of the Xen exploits executes a qvm-run of xcalc
in dom0 from an compromised AppVM, which kind of implies the fact that
such behaviour is normally restricted between AppVM's.  If this is indeed
the case, it might be useful if certain commands could be configurably
whitelisted, from a config file in dom0, to be qvm-run between specific
VM's.)

Thanks.

JJ