On Thursday, 25 August 2016 07:25:20 UTC+10, Andrew David Wong  wrote:
> These probably aren't what you're looking for, but since you didn't say that
> you've already read these documents, and since they're relevant to the topic,
> I'll share the links here in case they happen to contain some information that
> is relevant to you:
>
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-template-configs
> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/building-non-fedora-template/
> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/building-archlinux-template/

Hi Andrew,

You are correct, they are relevant. Yes, I have already read them the last time
I asked this question and someone linked me those.

I was hoping for a new resolution and an actual answer, not a link to something
that does not have any information on what I'm asking.

What you linked me are instructions on how to, not what I am needing to know.

I don't want to download all that and more and do many things just to find out
that in the last 1% of it all that it won't work because I have to install
something first, or a different version.

The main reason I'm asking what the prerequisites are is to know EXACTLY what
the MINIMAL requirement is to be able to get it running on Qubes.

I can't use a no-gui option on the VM that is a CLI and then access it via the
console commands without it having the Qubes tools installed in it.

In my OP I did say
"I still can't find any documentation on it that accurately tells me what I
want to know"
and
"Pretty much all the packages that are REQUIRED as a minimum to get it all to
work."

This is what I'm after, not instructions.

I'm trying to build a template, and the instructions there are not detailed
enough to tell me what I want and need to know, because I'm not an "end-user"
I'm a developer and a technician by trade. I like things to be cleaner and more
efficient than they currently are in some of the templates, including the
"minimal" templates, which aren't exactly minimal, since they are missing
things that are NEEDED and they have things that shouldn't be there as a
"minimal". (In my opinion at least)

So by knowing WHAT is required, I will know what it is that I can turn into a
Template with Qubes integration.