Hello,

Somewhere along the update from 3.1 to 3.2rc1 I started to have all my VMs take
UTC as their timezone.

dom0 has the correct "America/Argentina/Cordoba" timezone, but all VMs get
incorrectly set to "Argentina/Cordoba", which does not exists thus leaving them
at UTC.

I know may have manually set somehow the wrong timezone (without the required
"America/" prefix) at install or update. Now all my templates get set to
"Argentina/Cordoba", which is the value they get from "qubesdb-read
/qubes-timezone" at every boot by qubes-sysinit.sh script.

I cannot figure out where that values comes from and how to fix it.

Thanks in advance,
///Pablo