Hi all,

I am thinking of installing Qubesos on my laptop but before that I would like
to play with it before installation. The only option I know is to install it
under Vmware. I know this solution is not supported but for educational and
learning purposes it would be good to be able to do that.
Does anybody know if this is possible ? I tried to install it under Vmware but
it failed. Any workarounds ? I can even lower the security of QubesOS (if this
is somehow possible) to achieve it - this is just for educational purposes.
Any help ?

Best regards
Przemek