Hi, im trying my hand again at qubes. Previously i attempted to create a
USB VM and inadvertantly bricked qubes when i assigned all usb controllers
to a vm while running qubes on a usb.

Following the instructions
(https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/assigning-devices/) i went into dom0
terminal and ran lsusb, with my 64GB qubes usb plugged in and my extra usb
(an 8gb version), both kingstons.

The usb hubs listed were

BUS 002 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(placeholders) Kingston G4
BUS 001 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kingston 64GB

Which appears fine, except when i remove my 8GB stick and run the command
again the 'Kingston 64GB' entry disappears.

Whats makes even less sense is when i move the usb from one hub to the
other that the qubes usb is on its still listed at BUS 001.

Ive read through the rest of the instructions, it gives no further advice
on how to determine which hub is which.

Ultimately i would like to simply make my extra usb show up as i need to
install drivers to get the networking card to work (broadcom), but i do
not want to risk bricking my system. Please advise.