Greetings:

I need to be able to use virt-viewer to access remote systems (e.g. virt-viewer
--connect qemu+ssh://some.host/system vm-name), and it would appear that it's
impossible to install due to conflicts:

# dnf install virt-viewer
Error: package virt-viewer-2.0-2.fc23.x86_64 requires libvirt.so.0()(64bit),
but none of the providers can be installed
(try to add '--allowerasing' to command line to replace conflicting packages)

If I do add --allowerasing it will want to remove qubes-gui-vm and
xen-qubes-vm, which seems like it would do bad things.

Any suggestions how I could get virt-viewer installed without clobbering other
stuff?

-K