Hi!

1) I never noticed this but I have been typing in dark rooms lately: The
screen saver does not dim the keyboard when it is turning off the
backlight on my P-series machines; I'm fairly sure it was working on R
3.1 (but I was not using xfce there, I only noticed its presence after
someone decided to make it the only supported dm). Marek, could you try
that on a W-series, too (alt-<space> and wait)?

2) If I mute the sound completely by pressing the respectice key (or
sending the X11 event) I cannot un-mute it any other way than using the
sound settings; none of the keys does the job.

Am I the only one who would like getting the good old times back?

Achim