On 09/13/2016 10:02 AM, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:

>> * panel are not sticked to my internal (primary) display. Both
>> KDE and XFCE behaving this way. My panel gets replaced to the
>> most left display instead of the primary one. Really annoying.
>
> Can you elaborate? You have multiple panels, one for each display
> and those are mixed up, right? I haven't seen such problem,
> because I have only one panel, on primary display.

No.

I have only one panel. And wanted to stick it on my primary display.
But whenever I attach an external screen that single panel moves to
the most left one instead of the primary (internal laptop screen)

But because of the other (deconfigure) bug/feature i can't even use
Xfce without major headache.

BTW I'm using a T450 with a docking station. It has 2 attached
external display. So every time I have to remove my laptop from the
docking station I lost my screen settings what i really can't tolerate
at work.

(I was using the same setup with a Dell 6430 with Qubes 2.0 then 3.1
before - without such problems)

- --
Zrubi