Successfully built the Archlinux template with xen-4.7 but needs to comment
some patches-set that's not available on the vmm-xen folder, set cflags to
ignore indentation error and clone pulsecore-8 to pulsecore-9 (since this file
not available). I'm not sure if this trick will get me more trouble in the
future or not. If anyone have better solution, come forward and tell me yours.