In Qubes OS 3.2 rc2 updating Debian 8 via VM Manager and the terminal
resulted in failure - it hangs forever. Consequently I tried a fresh
install of OS 3.2 rc3. I successfully uddated Dom0, Fedora23 and Whonix
templates BUT when it came to Debian-8 it stubbornly refuses to update.
Anyone any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong.
PS the command i'm using in terminal is: sudo apt-get update && sudo
apt-get dist-upgrade.