On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 3:55:58 AM UTC-4, Pawel Debski wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I have Qubes 3.2 up, updated &
>         running like a charm. Now the Microsoft challenge. The doc @
>         https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/windows-appvms/ instructs to use
>         Windows 7. Do you suggest to stick with version 7 or go ahead to
>         10 / 8?
>

> --
>

>         Z powazaniem / Best Regards
>
>         Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Meilleures salutations
>
>         Pawel Debski

Hi I run windows10 w/o windows tools and I replace cut and paste with an editor
to generate a file and then I ssh to the other machines.
Also files I can tar.gz and ssh.

Here it is good to install cygwin on the windows10, and
also you want to install classic shell and remove cortana, the spy.
I did this and it works