On 09/19/2016 04:25 PM, johnyju...@sigaint.org wrote:
Any suggestions?

Anaconda is notorious for messing up specific requests for volume layout. You would stand a much better chance of getting help in a fedora or redhat forum... they have many more people experienced with this.

As for copying all of /var/lib/qubes, I'm not sure its a 100% clean way to do it.... transferring old qubes.xml directly would be a concern (but I may be wrong). Qubes does make it possible to copy a vm's folder into /vm-templates or /appvms, then run qvm-add-template or qvm-add-appvm to add vms one-by-one into the current system.

Chris