Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the response.
I can watch youtube a variety of different ways with different codecs and
decoders, however, they all use a ton of CPU usage at 720p or greater.
VAAPI is hardware decoding acceleration for Intel, so that way it uses 1-3%
CPU vs 30-80%.
I realize that 3d acceleration is not an option, but is VAAPI possible?