Hi all,

  I'm on Qubes3.1 (with regular updates in dom0).
When mouse or screen is not touched for 10 minutes I got screen becoming black
and asking for password if I fail to move the mouse in few seconds. (which is
annoying when watching movie). All attached displays are blanked.

The annoying part is I cannot find setting for this. In dom0 System
Settings->Display and Monitor->Screen locker I have unchecked "Start
automatically".

Any ideas where is the setting that control this?

regards,
  Tom