W dniu niedziela, 18 września 2016 17:21:47 UTC+2 użytkownik ludwig jaffe
napisał:
> On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 3:55:58 AM UTC-4, Pawel Debski wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > I have Qubes 3.2 up, updated &
> >         running like a charm. Now the Microsoft challenge. The doc @
> >         https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/windows-appvms/ instructs to use
> >         Windows 7. Do you suggest to stick with version 7 or go ahead to
> >         10 / 8?
> >

> > --
> >

> >         Z powazaniem / Best Regards
> >
> >         Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Meilleures salutations
> >
> >         Pawel Debski
>
> Hi I run windows10 w/o windows tools and I replace cut and paste with an
> editor to generate a file and then I ssh to the other machines.
> Also files I can tar.gz and ssh.
>
> Here it is good to install cygwin on the windows10, and
> also you want to install classic shell and remove cortana, the spy.
> I did this and it works

Now I have Windows 7 up and running, but I have some minor stability problems -
I used testing version of Qubes Windows Tools as there was no stable version
avaiable.

Did I do something wrong or indeed there is no stable version of Qubes Windows
Tools?