Heyas,

Well, I'm running Windows not in seamless mode, and I resized the window...

Now it's jumping around doing who knows what...

It's just following the same path, going ballistic. I have to use ALT GRAB to
catch the window to TRY to stop it from doing it.

Most of the time it works, but sometimes I grab it, place it after moving it to
settle it, and it starts up again. Then I have to grab it again to try to stop
it again...

That's using the Qubes Video Driver.

If I run safe mode, or low res mode, I don't get any issue.