Mr. Eppler,

I'm seeing that I made a mistake by wading into this Qubes pond.  I've spent
the last few hours with a brand new laptop that boots into qubes and launches
dom0, net-vm and firewall-vm, but can't get any wired internet access in the
Fedora23 template. And that's not even talking about wireless.

I'm just going to go back to Ubuntu as my first step away from OS X and try
Qubes again later.

Thank you *very* much for your help.

Clark