On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 15:51:04 UTC+10, J. Eppler  wrote:
> Hello,
>
> did you had any luck with this documentation:
> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/#building
>
> The first question what other OS do you want to use?
>
> Second if the instructions are not helpful have a look at the source code.
> Qubes has a builder framework. The building process, for templates and Dom0,
> is done in a chroot environment. At least as I understand it.

Thanks for the reply J. Eppler, but you have referred me to the same place I am
talking about, and to files that I am talking about.

The answer to your question is.. BSD derivatives, Debian Derivatives.

Yes, I understand that it's done something in a chroot environment, but that
doesn't help me understand it.