On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 11:05:10 -0700 (PDT), neilhard...@gmail.com wrote:

> I am working on a project with someone.
>
> And they want to remote into Qubes with TeamViewer.
>
> Will this work at all... or is there any alternative software..?

TeamViewer installed in AppVM can be used only as a client - you can
connect to someone's desktop. It works, I use it very often.

If you want someone to connect to your desktop, try to install it in
HVM. You should be able to share VM's desktop (but not the whole
Qubes). I've tested it in Windows 7 HVM once and it worked.

--
yaqu