On 09/24/2016 09:02 PM, johnyju...@sigaint.org wrote:

Hey, I just noticed that the screenshot utility supposedly supports imgur.
 How does it do that from dom0?  Similar to qubes-dom0-update, and use the
firewall or other VM to do the networking?

When I tried it, I just got an error that it couldn't transfer to imgur.
Is this not supported in dom0, or is there something misconfigured at my
end?

(I don't have dispvm's enabled, for memory conservation reasons; would
that be relevant?)

You can run the tool from terminal to get more info.

It support any Unix based AppVM (tested at Fedora) to upload screenshots to imgurl.

At the second step you will see "select AppVM" dialog for networking. If you want to paste url to personal VM, then it's reasonable to upload image with and from this VM (select it at the 2 second step)

After that you will get popup window at personal VM with url and you will be allow to simply copy&past url with CTRL+C & CTRL+V (or only CNTL+V if xclip instated at selected VM, because if this tool exists, my screenshot tool will automaticaty copy url to the clipboard.

For more information read readme at
https://github.com/evadogstar/qvm-screenshot-tool

--
Regards