(Apologies if this is a duplicate; I could have sworn I already submitted
it, but I don't see any sign of it on the list or my outbox.  Weird.)

USB is generally considered evil/risky as compared to the simpler/safer
PS/2 protocol; in that spirit, it might be handy to have "inputattach" in
dom0, to allow connecting older/safer serial devices (mice) to Qubes.

It's a fairly simple, useful, and mature utility, which shouldn't pose any
risk to dom0.

Thanks.

JJ