Hello,

I am surprised that there is no way to disable ipv6 on Debian template.

I reinstalled first the template using documentation
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/reinstall-template/

Then I added "net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1" in /etc/sysctl.conf, I did
reboot the Template but it didn't change the outcome, I still had ipv6 ports
opened using "netstat -antp"

I even added "sudo ip6tables -P INPUT DROP" in "/rw/config/rc.local", but I
still got those distant servers listening when I check using commands like
"sudo lsof -i6" or "netstat -antp" on my Debian Template.

What is rpcbind, avahi-dae and why you got this ipv6 bound to systemd on PID 1
? Looks suspicious, I thought Ipv6 was disabled by default on Qubes.

Regards