Hey,

Thank you guys for your help, but unfortunately I don't think there is a way to
get rid of this process listening on tcp6 on init (systemd... d standing here
for distant...). It is listed as 1 on PID, I don't think you can't remove it,
it is a main process. So I am not interested in using Qubes anymore because I
disapprove those bad policies on respect of privacy.
I don't want data to travel from my main template to Qubes servers without my
consent and I don't like the fact someone might monitor what I am doing with my
Debian template through ipv6. Really disappointing.

Tbh at first I liked the fact that Qubes doesn't allow to be installed inside
another OS, it looked like a nice security feature, but now that I can't clear
completely my hard disk from Qubes hard drive protection, this is really
annoying as I can't reinstall another OS
on my hard drive.

Any help on how to uninstall completely Qubes by removing the hard drive
protection would be appreciated. I didn't find a way to do it in documentation.

Regards