On Wednesday, 28 September 2016 03:54:10 UTC+10, raah...@gmail.com  wrote:
> Is your issue after a wake from suspend? Desktop freezes on me on one machine
> if it is left asleep for too long.  I figure its related to bios or what vms
> were running when it went to sleep.  I also find its less of a problem on kde
> then on xfce.  In my case it also seems to happen more often if i wake
> machine up from power button rather then a keyboard press.

Well, it just happened again.
While I was using it.
 I'll attach the log fine. But as far as I can tell, it's because Qubes uses
SystemD. And when that runs out of RAM to use, it locks up. and since
everything runs as SystemD, just like Windows, everything locks up, instead of
1 process.

How do I install another O/S as Dom0? (it is Linux)
How do I install another O/S as integrated guests? (it is Linux)

Help please?