Hi folks,

I want to get the USB VMs to work, but I use keyboard and mouse via USB, not
PS/2, so it will not permit me to configure it.

I wish to attach specific USB Ports to Dom0, which is 1 of the bus's. And the
other USB bus's to the USBVM, but I can't find out what device to attach to
Dom0 to allow this.

I know what my USB3 is because that's a PCIe card. So that's easy enough to
push to a USBVM. But the others, not so easy.

Is it possible to assign specific USB ports instead of whole USB bus's?