I just installed Qubes 3.1 on the same hardware, and the performance was "how it should be". Then I made the in-place-upgrade to Qubes 3.2, which resulted in the same problems as I mentioned in the first mail. So I guess its not the Kernel, but some kind of software that causes the problem.

Anyone knows what I could try?
It is quite ok to work with, but also quit annoying over time when everything is so laggy, so its not something reall problematic to me.