Uh ok, this ipv6 listening on my template set me in full paranoid mode. I have
found disappointing to see ipv6 wasn't disabled on Debian template, but yea
sorry, I went completely mad & full retard mode about Qubes on the rest.

I thought I was betrayed. I have been betrayed a lot by relatives but that
doesn't mean I'm supposed to react like a dumbass and think of conspiracy if I
got one port listening... Sadly my imagination went crazy mode. I guess you can
call it a defense mechanism, but nevertheless, I am sorry about that.

My boot problem is in fact related to "sudo dd if=/file.iso of=/dev/sdX" ends
up burning a UDF partition that refuses to boot. I tried your advices except
the ArchLinux one, but I guess I just have to keep trying. Also I read
somewhere I need to enter "bs=512" to burn more little fragments than the
original size to avoid boot problem with UDF. This might fix my issue, I will
try tomorrow.

Fun part is that I want to go back to Windows only very briefly, to install my
mouse drivers and fix its sensitivity being too fast, as Linux drivers are
really painful to install for this model (I did it on Debian, it took me a lot
of efforts to make it work).

Then I think I will probably join back in the future Qubes, as indeed it is a
very innovative OS. It's just I am interested on trying BSD systems. I found a
great guide to learn Korn shell scripting, watched all videos
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAFDE9B81B30388E
It was very interesting and very well made, allows you to understand better how
command line work and the logics behind programs !

In fact I just want to learn to use a different Unix-based system than Linux
and try there what I have learnt on this great tutorial. It's easier when your
mouse isn't on steroids ^^