Hello

I am testing the new "restart" feature in the Qubes VM Manager and noticing
that it is a bit buggy.   There is one piece of the puzzle however that I can
not figure out allowing me to replicate it consistently or narrow down why it
fail some times

The first time I  select a VM and press "restart"  after an indeterminate time
frame the restart will fail with the error below.   If I try and restart any
number of other vm immediately after they will all restart ok.

error:

  ---
  line: assert not vm.is_running()
  func: start_vm
  line no.: 1158
  file: /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/qubesmanager/main.py
  ----
  line: self.caller.start_vm(vm)
  func: check_if_vm_has_shutdown
  line no.: 288
  file: /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/qubesmanager/main.py

cubit