On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 1:39 AM, <pleom...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didnt done anything wrong just my computer start to different being like
> alice in chains or smth... i wonder could it might be some blue pill
> backdoor inside this OS.

Perhaps it is the phantom you evoked in your email image. Be careful.

For the backdoor, Qubes is open source and you can check the code. If you
are not willing or do not have the time to do that, the same Qubes was
audited by independent third party who only provided some improvements, but
found nothing suspect.

Finally it is a good idea to check the reputation of the development team
of an operating system BEFORE installing it. This simple diligence will
avoid these doubts and more important will prevent the risk of installing
something that may compromise forever the firmware of your machine.

Best
Fran