On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:05:20 PM UTC+8, pleo...@gmail.com wrote:
> W dniu niedziela, 9 października 2016 09:53:51 UTC+2 użytkownik Pagebao
> napisał:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I upgraded to Qubes 3.2 from 3.1 with a clean install.
> > Trying to install software in the new fedora-23 template (as I did with 3.1
> > without no issues) but receiving the following error message.
> >
> > Error: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'updates'
> >
> > Did you get the same? Any idea how I can fix that?
> >
> > Can I
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Try software upgrade for tempalates only.

This is what I am doing. I am trying to run sudo dnf update or sudo dnf install
in the templates. I am receiving the same error message in all the templates,
both the new one (fedora-23 that comes with Qubes 3.2) and the old customized
ones that I restored from the backup (qubes 3.1) after installing qubes 3.2