pen usb - is it a thumb drive or a tool for drawing?
if thumb drive how do you attach? (block device or usb device?)
are you using the usb-vm? afaik Windows Qubes tools do not yet support USB-passthrough.

The file will usually be in documents folder.
You did install the Windows Qubes Tools, didn't you?

Am 10/06/2016 um 08:38 PM schrieb