On 09/18/2016 12:14 AM, nishiwak...@gmail.com wrote:
> iptables -F
> iptables -P INPUT DROP
> iptables -P OUTPUT ACCEPT
> iptables -P FORWARD DROP
> iptables -A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
> iptables -A INPUT -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
> iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT
> iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 443 -j ACCEPT

Looks to me like you would be a happy user of

https://github.com/Rudd-O/qubes-network-server

With it, set a static IP on your VM as per the instructions, and that's
it.  Your VM should be accessible at that IP by other VMs on your
system.  No need to futz with config files or scripts.

--
    Rudd-O
    http://rudd-o.com/