On 10/12/2016 12:26 AM, Drew White wrote:
> Hi Robert,
> Do you think you could build a template that would be that which you would
> consider secure?
>
> Personally, I've been asking what packages are REQUIRED for full integration,
> and never gotten an answer that provides the information I request from
> anyone, not even the qubes devs.

All the packages in the template that are named qubes-* are required for
full integration.  Additionally, NetworkMAnager, NetworkManager-wifi and
NetworkManager*fedora are also required for NetVMs to operate correctly.

The Fedora minimal template works fine as a very minimal base system.
Those NetworkManager packages are needed to use it as a sys-net template.

> I'm not sure if they don't know, or just think that the information is there
> when it isn't,

Of course they know.  They build the templates.  It's just that this
question is a low-priority question because this is something you could
have found out yourself.

--
    Rudd-O
    http://rudd-o.com/