Very interested to know if any reason why a USB network gateway software would
not work in Qubes?

For anyone interested, a USB network gateway provides USB functionality to a
client over IP. USB network gate by Eltima has Linux, Windows, Mac OS X  and
android client applications

I want to make the switch to Qubes. I have a VPS (Mac Pro) that I will access
through a client (e.g. RDP) on Qubes laptop. I need to be able to sync & backup
my iPod touch remotely.

Any ideas as to whether this will work? Anyone interested in checking it out
please post feedback.

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit