On Thursday, 13 October 2016 04:23:56 UTC+11, nezn...@xy9ce.tk  wrote:
> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/install-nvidia-driver/:
> "You will need any Fedora 18 system to download and build packages. You can
> use Qubes AppVM for it, but it isn’t necessary."
>
> i'm going here https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/fedora-minimal/ and try
> create the template:
>
> sudo qubes-template-fedora-23-minimal
>
> but with 18 instead 23.
> "command no found." the end =/

Command not found because that isn't a command.
Are you trying to install the template?
If so... run, as root,

qubes-dom0-udpate --enablerepo=qubes*templates fedora-23-minimal

Maybe just install Fedora 18.
Then set up the Repos.
Then build the drivers.
That's what I did.

"any Fedora 18 system"
I had a fedora 18 system that I used at the time, I still have it around here
somewhere, even still have the Live DVD's too.
It worked fine.