On 10/12/2016 11:37 PM, Chris Laprise wrote:
> Its 6 pages, 4 if you only count the iptables/script section. And its
> mostly cut-and-paste, so calling it "surgery" is another whopper.

It's full of opportunities for people to make mistakes.

> But I do agree about the packaging... you could have packaged the
> existing solution, perhaps?

I packaged something better.  My option has user notifications for
connection and disconnection, as well as full blackholing as soon as the
VM starts, so no chance for any leak at any point.  My option is also
compatible with ProxyVM firewall rules.

> If it does work, then is it preferable to withhold the solution known
> to you (but 'complicated') so you can tell people to wait while you
> whip something else up?

I don't understand.  Mind rephrasing?