Am 10/13/2016 um 04:50 AM schrieb

feature.  I use to make menu shortcuts to launch programs in dispvms inheriting
firewall rules.  But xfce only lets you edit already existing rules,  not
create new ones :(   editing a config file is a little too much effort for me

You can edit the rules in Xfce-Dom0 via the Qubes VM Manager?!

How can this "feature" be disabled? I want to start a normal DispVM, not a "special" DispVM.....

Use Case: Mail VM is only allowed to access Mail-Server. I want to start a Browser in DispVM for urls in Mails. This works fine, but those "special" DispVMs have the same limitations. I want just a normal DispVM like the one started via Dom0. The only way to achieve this afaik is to let the special DispVM connect to NetVM, so no ProxyVM is used. But this means that the DispVM has access to the intranet.....

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit