On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 4:36:28 AM UTC-4, koto...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have consistently issues when accessing Google Maps from a DispVM (or VM)
> with Firefox: the site becomes unresponsive or extremely slow and the CPU
> usage is between 70 and 99%.
>
> Do other users have a similar experience?

just tried. it was slower in the dvm, but cpu load was consistent. high when it
was slow, low when it was fast or idle.

i use chrome in other vms, and that was faster except for refreshes when
firefox was faster.

my laptop is a 2010 model maxed out at 8 gigs of ram with 12 vms running, so
vim is the only app that runs fast on it.