I'm trying to remotely wake a computer from qubes with these commands:

sudo ether-wake -b MAC
sudo ether-wake MAC

Neither version works and I get no error messages.

The remote computer wakes remotely from other (non qubes) computers.

I've tried from a template VM and a normal VM.

ether-wake is not available in the dom0 terminal.

Is there some setting I need to configure in qubes to make this work?