Good day
When I go to options of my wifi network (always spoofed the MAC address),
in the field "device" there is written my real MAC. Has been detected by
network?

Another question, always in the field "device" there are 2 options: mac
address and wlp0s0+mac address. What do I have to select? (I haven't
ethernet network, then I have activated only macspoof-wlp0s0)

pL11