On 10/13/2016 11:36 PM, Toni S wrote:
> Only annoyance with the stick so far has been that it locks itself
> automatically right after it loses power, and for some reason there is a
> short power break in booting the Qubes, just before the graphical loading
> screen and crypto unlock. Then you just need to unlock the stick again and
> you are good to go.

I don't think that's a power drop.  I think that's the BIOS handing over
the device to the Linux kernel, which then needs to reboot and
reinitialize the device to continue reading from it.

I like the self-destruct capability, but what's the benefit of the
encryption on the drive?  How do you type the password on the device, if
it isn't LUKS?

--
    Rudd-O
    http://rudd-o.com/