Rusty Bird:
> Hi Robert,
>> However I would not use the "move to VM" command like this, as I
>> experienced those requests getting lost One time files were
>> actually deleted, since that time I always use copy instead of
>> move.
> Sounds troubling. Do you remember the last Qubes release version
> where you experienced this kind of data loss?
> Rusty

In Qubes 3.0, I noticed that source files for the "move to VM" command
would be deleted even if the move failed due to insufficient disk space
in the destination VM.  (It goes without saying that this is a Very Bad
Thing.)  I'm not sure if this is still the case in newer releases of Qubes.

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit